Conservation Practice and Policy
Kibale Forest Wild Coffee: Challenges to Market-Based Conservation in Africa
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 924–930, August 2010
How to Cite
LILIEHOLM, R. J. and WEATHERLY, W. P. (2010), Kibale Forest Wild Coffee: Challenges to Market-Based Conservation in Africa. Conservation Biology, 24: 924–930. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01527.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
- Paper submitted October 30, 2008; revised manuscript accepted November 13, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!