Effects of Pioneer Tree Species Hyperabundance on Forest Fragments in Northeastern Brazil
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1654–1663, December 2010
How to Cite
TABARELLI, M., AGUIAR, A. V., GIRÃO, L. C., PERES, C. A. and LOPES, A. V. (2010), Effects of Pioneer Tree Species Hyperabundance on Forest Fragments in Northeastern Brazil. Conservation Biology, 24: 1654–1663. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01529.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
- Paper submitted September 16, 2009; revised manuscript accepted January 21, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!