Current address: Department of Biological Sciences, Goshen College, 1700 S. Main Street, Goshen, IN 46526-4724, U.S.A.
Effects of Controlled Fire and Livestock Grazing on Bird Communities in East African Savannas
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1606–1616, December 2010
How to Cite
GREGORY, N. C., SENSENIG, R. L. and WILCOVE, D. S. (2010), Effects of Controlled Fire and Livestock Grazing on Bird Communities in East African Savannas. Conservation Biology, 24: 1606–1616. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01533.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Paper submitted May 18, 2009; revised manuscript accepted February 1, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!