Compromises in Data Selection in a Meta-Analysis of Biodiversity in Managed and Unmanaged Forests: Response to Halme et al.
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 1157–1160, August 2010
How to Cite
PAILLET, Y., BERGÈS, L., HJÄLTÉN, J., ÓDOR, P., AVON, C., BERNHARDT-RÖMERMANN, M., BIJLSMA, R.-J., DE BRUYN, L., FUHR, M., GRANDIN, U., KANKA, R., LUNDIN, L., LUQUE, S., MAGURA, T., MATESANZ, S., MÉSZÁROS, I., SEBASTIÀ, M.-T., SCHMIDT, W., STANDOVÁR, T., TÓTHMÉRÉSZ, B., UOTILA, A., VALLADARES, F., VELLAK, K. and VIRTANEN, R. (2010), Compromises in Data Selection in a Meta-Analysis of Biodiversity in Managed and Unmanaged Forests: Response to Halme et al. Conservation Biology, 24: 1157–1160. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01543.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Paper submitted March 19, 2010; revised manuscript accepted March 26, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!