Comparing Spatially Explicit Ecological and Social Values for Natural Areas to Identify Effective Conservation Strategies
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 172–181, February 2011
How to Cite
BRYAN, B. A., RAYMOND, C. M., CROSSMAN, N. D. and KING, D. (2011), Comparing Spatially Explicit Ecological and Social Values for Natural Areas to Identify Effective Conservation Strategies. Conservation Biology, 25: 172–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01560.x
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
- Paper submitted November 13, 2009; revised manuscript accepted March 17, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!