Current address: Department of Zoology, University of British Columbia, 2370-6270 University Building, Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1Z4, Canada, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Validity of the Prey-Trap Hypothesis for Carnivore-Ungulate Interactions at Wildlife-Crossing Structures
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1679–1685, December 2010
How to Cite
FORD, A. T. and CLEVENGER, A. P. (2010), Validity of the Prey-Trap Hypothesis for Carnivore-Ungulate Interactions at Wildlife-Crossing Structures. Conservation Biology, 24: 1679–1685. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01564.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!