A Regional Perspective on the Diversity and Conservation of Tropical Andean Fishes
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 30–39, February 2011
How to Cite
ANDERSON, E. P. and MALDONADO-OCAMPO, J. A. (2011), A Regional Perspective on the Diversity and Conservation of Tropical Andean Fishes. Conservation Biology, 25: 30–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01568.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Paper submitted November 23, 2009; revised manuscript accepted March 28, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!