Potential Misuse of Avian Density as a Conservation Metric
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
Journal compilation ©2010 Society for Conservation Biology. No claim to original US government works.
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 48–55, February 2011
How to Cite
SKAGEN, S. K. and YACKEL ADAMS, A. A. (2011), Potential Misuse of Avian Density as a Conservation Metric. Conservation Biology, 25: 48–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01571.x
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
- Paper submitted December 16, 2009; revised manuscript accepted May 6, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!