Constraints to Species’ Elevational Range Shifts as Climate Changes
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 163–171, February 2011
How to Cite
FORERO-MEDINA, G., JOPPA, L. and PIMM, S. L. (2011), Constraints to Species’ Elevational Range Shifts as Climate Changes. Conservation Biology, 25: 163–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01572.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Paper submitted January 25, 2010; revised manuscript accepted April 8, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!