Founder Effects, Inbreeding, and Loss of Genetic Diversity in Four Avian Reintroduction Programs
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 115–123, February 2011
How to Cite
JAMIESON, I. G. (2011), Founder Effects, Inbreeding, and Loss of Genetic Diversity in Four Avian Reintroduction Programs. Conservation Biology, 25: 115–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01574.x
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
- Paper submitted December 15, 2009; revised manuscript accepted April 19, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!