Effects of Trophy Hunting on Lion and Leopard Populations in Tanzania
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 142–153, February 2011
How to Cite
PACKER, C., BRINK, H., KISSUI, B. M., MALITI, H., KUSHNIR, H. and CARO, T. (2011), Effects of Trophy Hunting on Lion and Leopard Populations in Tanzania. Conservation Biology, 25: 142–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01576.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Paper submitted July 14, 2009; revised manuscript accepted April 13, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!