Effectiveness of Scat-Detection Dogs in Determining Species Presence in a Tropical Savanna Landscape
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 154–162, February 2011
How to Cite
VYNNE, C., SKALSKI, J. R., MACHADO, R. B., GROOM, M. J., JÁCOMO, A. T. A., MARINHO-FILHO, J., NETO, M. B. R., POMILLA, C., SILVEIRA, L., SMITH, H. and WASSER, S. K. (2011), Effectiveness of Scat-Detection Dogs in Determining Species Presence in a Tropical Savanna Landscape. Conservation Biology, 25: 154–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01581.x
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2010
- Paper submitted January 12, 2010; revised manuscript accepted May 10, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!