Batrachochytrium dendrobatidis and the Collapse of Anuran Species Richness and Abundance in the Upper Manu National Park, Southeastern Peru
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 382–391, April 2011
How to Cite
CATENAZZI, A., LEHR, E., RODRIGUEZ, L. O. and VREDENBURG, V. T. (2011), Batrachochytrium dendrobatidis and the Collapse of Anuran Species Richness and Abundance in the Upper Manu National Park, Southeastern Peru. Conservation Biology, 25: 382–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01604.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Paper submitted May 7, 2010; revised manuscript accepted June 22, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!