Variation in Physiological Stress between Bridge- and Cave-Roosting Brazilian Free-Tailed Bats
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 374–381, April 2011
How to Cite
ALLEN, L. C., TURMELLE, A. S., WIDMAIER, E. P., HRISTOV, N. I., MCCRACKEN, G. F. and KUNZ, T. H. (2011), Variation in Physiological Stress between Bridge- and Cave-Roosting Brazilian Free-Tailed Bats. Conservation Biology, 25: 374–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01624.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Paper submitted November 13, 2009; revised manuscript accepted August 1, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!