The Role of Botanic Gardens in the Science and Practice of Ecological Restoration
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2011
© 2011, Board of Trustees of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew Conservation Biology ©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 265–275, April 2011
How to Cite
HARDWICK, K. A., FIEDLER, P., LEE, L. C., PAVLIK, B., HOBBS, R. J., ARONSON, J., BIDARTONDO, M., BLACK, E., COATES, D., DAWS, M. I., DIXON, K., ELLIOTT, S., EWING, K., GANN, G., GIBBONS, D., GRATZFELD, J., HAMILTON, M., HARDMAN, D., HARRIS, J., HOLMES, P. M., JONES, M., MABBERLEY, D., MACKENZIE, A., MAGDALENA, C., MARRS, R., MILLIKEN, W., MILLS, A., LUGHADHA, E. N., RAMSAY, M., SMITH, P., TAYLOR, N., TRIVEDI, C., WAY, M., WHALEY, O. and HOPPER, S. D. (2011), The Role of Botanic Gardens in the Science and Practice of Ecological Restoration. Conservation Biology, 25: 265–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01632.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2011
- Paper submitted March 4, 2009; revised manuscript accepted June 25, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!