Investigating and Managing the Rapid Emergence of White-Nose Syndrome, a Novel, Fatal, Infectious Disease of Hibernating Bats
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Conservation Biology ©2011 Society for Conservation Biology. No claim to original US government works.
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 223–231, April 2011
How to Cite
FOLEY, J., CLIFFORD, D., CASTLE, K., CRYAN, P. and OSTFELD, R. S. (2011), Investigating and Managing the Rapid Emergence of White-Nose Syndrome, a Novel, Fatal, Infectious Disease of Hibernating Bats. Conservation Biology, 25: 223–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01638.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Paper submitted July 29, 2010; revised manuscript accepted November 1, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!