A Landholder-Based Approach to the Design of Private-Land Conservation Programs
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 493–503, June 2011
How to Cite
MOON, K. and COCKLIN, C. (2011), A Landholder-Based Approach to the Design of Private-Land Conservation Programs. Conservation Biology, 25: 493–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01639.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2011
- Paper submitted April 25, 2010; revised manuscript accepted October 18, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!