An Adaptive-Management Framework for Optimal Control of Hiking Near Golden Eagle Nests in Denali National Park
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 316–323, April 2011
How to Cite
MARTIN, J., FACKLER, P. L., NICHOLS, J. D., RUNGE, M. C., McINTYRE, C. L., LUBOW, B. L., McCLUSKIE, M. C. and SCHMUTZ, J. A. (2011), An Adaptive-Management Framework for Optimal Control of Hiking Near Golden Eagle Nests in Denali National Park. Conservation Biology, 25: 316–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01644.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Paper submitted November 14, 2009; revised manuscript accepted April 8, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!