Regional Decline of an Iconic Amphibian Associated with Elevation, Land-Use Change, and Invasive Species
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 556–566, June 2011
How to Cite
JOHNSON, P. T. J., McKENZIE, V. J., PETERSON, A. C., KERBY, J. L., BROWN, J., BLAUSTEIN, A. R. and JACKSON, T. (2011), Regional Decline of an Iconic Amphibian Associated with Elevation, Land-Use Change, and Invasive Species. Conservation Biology, 25: 556–566. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01645.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Paper submitted March 22, 2010; revised manuscript accepted October 22, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!