Recognizing Contemporary Roles of Swidden Agriculture in Transforming Landscapes of Southeast Asia
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 846–848, August 2011
How to Cite
ZIEGLER, A. D., FOX, J. M., WEBB, E. L., PADOCH, C., LEISZ, S. J., CRAMB, R. A., MERTZ, O., BRUUN, T. B. and VIEN, T. D. (2011), Recognizing Contemporary Roles of Swidden Agriculture in Transforming Landscapes of Southeast Asia. Conservation Biology, 25: 846–848. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01664.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Paper submitted September 11, 2010; revised manuscript accepted November 29, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!