Temperature Constraint of Elevational Range of Tropical Amphibians: Response to Forero-Medina et al.
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 3, page 425, June 2011
How to Cite
CATENAZZI, A. (2011), Temperature Constraint of Elevational Range of Tropical Amphibians: Response to Forero-Medina et al. Conservation Biology, 25: 425. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01667.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Paper submitted October 18, 2010; revised manuscript accepted December 21, 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Amphibian Chytrid Prevalence in an Amphibian Community in Arid Australia, EcoHealth, 2013, 10, 1, 77, , , , ,
- 3A New Species ofTelmatobius(Anura: Telmatobiidae) from Montane Forests of Southern Peru, with a Review of Osteological Features of the Genus, South American Journal of Herpetology, 2012, 7, 2, 91, , ,
- 4Amphibian Pathogens in Southeast Asian Frog Trade, EcoHealth, 2012, 9, 4, 386, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5A New Species of Marsupial Frog (Anura: Hemiphractidae: Gastrotheca) from the Río Abiseo National Park in Peru, Herpetologica, 2011, 67, 4, 449, ,
- 6New Species of Marsupial Frog (Hemiphractidae: Gastrotheca) from an Isolated Montane Forest in Southern Peru, Journal of Herpetology, 2011, 45, 2, 161, ,