Measuring Protected-Area Isolation and Correlations of Isolation with Land-Use Intensity and Protection Status
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 610–618, August 2012
How to Cite
SEIFERLING, I. S., PROULX, R., PERES-NETO, P. R., FAHRIG, L. and MESSIER, C. (2012), Measuring Protected-Area Isolation and Correlations of Isolation with Land-Use Intensity and Protection Status. Conservation Biology, 26: 610–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01674.x
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2011
- Paper submitted May 5, 2010; revised manuscript accepted January 12, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!