Island Facts and Theories
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 644–646, June 2011
How to Cite
Lazell, J. (2011), Island Facts and Theories. Conservation Biology, 25: 644–646. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01677.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
- 1957. Zoogeography: the geographical distribution of animals. John Wiley & Sons, New York .
- 1983. Two general problems involved in the systematics and biogeography of bats. Pages 412–415 in Advances in herpetology and evolutionary biology. Museum of Comparative Zoology, Cambridge , Massachusetts .
- 1964. The reptiles of Sombrero, West Indies. Copeia 1964:716–718.
- 1983. Biogeography of the herpetofauna of the British Virgin Islands, with description of a new anole (Sauria: Iguanidae). Pages 99–117 in Advances in herpetology and evolutionary biology. Museum of Comparative Zoology, Cambridge , Massachusetts .
- 2005. Island: fact and theory in nature. University of California Press, Berkeley .