Conservation in the City
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 421–423, June 2011
How to Cite
Sanderson, E. W. and Huron, A. (2011), Conservation in the City. Conservation Biology, 25: 421–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01683.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
- 2008. Is conservation triage just smart decision making? Trends in Ecology & Evolution 23:649–654. , et al.
- 2006. Global biodiversity conservation priorities. Science 313:58–61. , , , , , , , , , and .
- City of New York. 2007. plaNYC: a greener, greater New York. City of New York, Office of Long-Term Planning and Sustainability, New York .
- 2010. Conservation where half the world lives. Conservation Biology 24:637–639.
- 2010. Motivations for conserving urban biodiversity. Conservation Biology 24:432–440. and .
- 2003. Conservation and the social sciences. Conservation Biology 17:649–650. , , , , , , and .
- 2002. Conservation where people live and work. Conservation Biology 16:330–337. , and .
- 2009. Green metropolis: why living smaller, living closer, and driving less are the keys to sustainability. Riverhead, New York .
- 2009. Mannahatta: a natural history of New York City. Abrams, New York .
- 2010. Geography can save the world. Cartographica 45:270–272.
- 2002. The human footprint and the last of the wild. BioScience 52:891–904. , , , , , and .
- 1993. Reconstruction of fragmented ecosystems: global and regional perspectives. Surrey Beatty and Sons, Chipping Norton, New South Wales , Australia . , and .
- United Nations. 2009. World urbanization prospects: the 2009 revision. United Nations, Population Division, New York .