Comparison of Modern and Historical Fish Catches (AD 750–1400) to Inform Goals for Marine Protected Areas and Sustainable Fisheries
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 945–955, October 2011
How to Cite
McCLANAHAN, T. R. and OMUKOTO, J. O. (2011), Comparison of Modern and Historical Fish Catches (AD 750–1400) to Inform Goals for Marine Protected Areas and Sustainable Fisheries. Conservation Biology, 25: 945–955. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01694.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Paper submitted July 2, 2010; revised manuscript accepted February 23, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!