Meta-Analysis of the Effectiveness of Marked Wire in Reducing Avian Collisions with Power Lines
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 893–903, October 2011
How to Cite
BARRIENTOS, R., ALONSO, J. C., PONCE, C. and PALACÍN, C. (2011), Meta-Analysis of the Effectiveness of Marked Wire in Reducing Avian Collisions with Power Lines. Conservation Biology, 25: 893–903. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01699.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Paper submitted November 3, 2010; revised manuscript accepted February 21, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!