Conservation Practice and Policy
A Critical Assessment of the Use of Surrogate Species in Conservation Planning in the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta, California (U.S.A.)
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 873–878, October 2011
How to Cite
MURPHY, D. D., WEILAND, P. S. and CUMMINS, K. W. (2011), A Critical Assessment of the Use of Surrogate Species in Conservation Planning in the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta, California (U.S.A.). Conservation Biology, 25: 873–878. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01711.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Paper submitted January 14, 2011; revised manuscript accepted April 18, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!