Conservation Practice and Policy
How Research-Prioritization Exercises Affect Conservation Policy
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 860–866, October 2011
How to Cite
RUDD, M. A. (2011), How Research-Prioritization Exercises Affect Conservation Policy. Conservation Biology, 25: 860–866. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01712.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Paper submitted October 14, 2010; revised manuscript accepted December 22, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!