Creation of a Gilded Trap by the High Economic Value of the Maine Lobster Fishery
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 904–912, October 2011
How to Cite
STENECK, R. S., HUGHES, T. P., CINNER, J. E., ADGER, W. N., ARNOLD, S. N., BERKES, F., BOUDREAU, S. A., BROWN, K., FOLKE, C., GUNDERSON, L., OLSSON, P., SCHEFFER, M., STEPHENSON, E., WALKER, B., WILSON, J. and WORM, B. (2011), Creation of a Gilded Trap by the High Economic Value of the Maine Lobster Fishery. Conservation Biology, 25: 904–912. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01717.x
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2011
- Paper submitted September 28, 2010; revised manuscript accepted February 15, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!