A Multispecies Framework for Landscape Conservation Planning
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
Conservation Biology © 2011 Society for Conservation Biology. No claim to original US government works.
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 1010–1021, October 2011
How to Cite
SCHWENK, W. S. and DONOVAN, T. M. (2011), A Multispecies Framework for Landscape Conservation Planning. Conservation Biology, 25: 1010–1021. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01723.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Paper submitted September 1, 2010; revised manuscript accepted March 28, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!