Using Coral Disease Prevalence to Assess the Effects of Concentrating Tourism Activities on Offshore Reefs in a Tropical Marine Park
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 1044–1052, October 2011
How to Cite
LAMB, J. B. and WILLIS, B. L. (2011), Using Coral Disease Prevalence to Assess the Effects of Concentrating Tourism Activities on Offshore Reefs in a Tropical Marine Park. Conservation Biology, 25: 1044–1052. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01724.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Paper submitted July 7, 2010; revised manuscript accepted October 30, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!