Fitness Costs of Neighborhood Disruption in Translocations of a Solitary Mammal
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 116–123, February 2012
How to Cite
SHIER, D. M. and SWAISGOOD, R. R. (2012), Fitness Costs of Neighborhood Disruption in Translocations of a Solitary Mammal. Conservation Biology, 26: 116–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01748.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Paper submitted November 11, 2010; revised manuscript accepted June 1, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!