Soft Systems Thinking and Social Learning for Adaptive Management
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 13–20, February 2012
How to Cite
CUNDILL, G., CUMMING, G. S., BIGGS, D. and FABRICIUS, C. (2012), Soft Systems Thinking and Social Learning for Adaptive Management. Conservation Biology, 26: 13–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01755.x
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2011
- Paper submitted November 30, 2010; revised manuscript accepted June 12, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!