Climate Change: for the Birds
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1256–1258, December 2011
How to Cite
Clark, J. A. (2011), Climate Change: for the Birds. Conservation Biology, 25: 1256–1258. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01758.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
- 2002. The Adélie Penguin: bellwether of climate change. Columbia University Press, New York .
- 2002. Taxonomic bias in conservation research. Science 297:191–192. , and .
- 2008. The ferocious summer: Adélie Penguins and the warming of Antarctica. Greystone Books, Vancouver , British Columbia .
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS). 2003. Birding in the United States: a demographic and economic analysis. Addendum to the 2001 national survey of fishing, hunting, and wildlife-associated recreation. Report 2001-1. USFWS, Washington , D.C.