Special Section Essay
Land, Food, and Biodiversity
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1117–1120, December 2011
How to Cite
McLAUGHLIN, D. W. (2011), Land, Food, and Biodiversity. Conservation Biology, 25: 1117–1120. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01768.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
- California Environmental Associates. 2010. Demand side campaigns in LULUCF: assessing the potential application of demand side campaigns to reduce GHG emissions associated with key agricultural and forestry commodities. California Environmental Associates, San Francisco.
- Embrapa, Government of Brazil. 2009. Sugarcane agroecological zoning. Embrapa , Brasilia . Available from http://www.cnps.embrapa.br (accessed May 2011).
- 2009. Sustainable oil palm development on degraded land in Kalimantan. World Wildlife Fund, Washington , D.C. , and .
- 2011. Global climate change linked to shrinking food supply. American Public Media, St. Paul, Minnesota. Available from http://www.publicradio.org/columns/marketplace/business-news-briefs/2011/03/global_climate_change_contribu.html (accessed May 2011).
- 2011. Protected area downgrading, downsizing, and degazettement (PADDD) and its conservation implications. Conservation Letters 4:9–20. , and .