Park Gazettement and Integrated Conservation and Development as Factors in Community Conflict at Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Uganda
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 160–170, February 2012
How to Cite
BAKER, J., MILNER-GULLAND, E. J. and LEADER-WILLIAMS, N. (2012), Park Gazettement and Integrated Conservation and Development as Factors in Community Conflict at Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Uganda. Conservation Biology, 26: 160–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01777.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Paper submitted February 7, 2011; revised manuscript accepted July 7, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!