Meta-Analysis of Susceptibility of Woody Plants to Loss of Genetic Diversity through Habitat Fragmentation
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 228–237, April 2012
How to Cite
VRANCKX, G., JACQUEMYN, H., MUYS, B. and HONNAY, O. (2012), Meta-Analysis of Susceptibility of Woody Plants to Loss of Genetic Diversity through Habitat Fragmentation. Conservation Biology, 26: 228–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01778.x
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2011
- Paper submitted February 1, 2011; revised manuscript accepted July 20, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!