Special Section Essay
Reaching the U.S. Public through Their Patriotism, Pastors, and Pockets
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1108–1111, December 2011
How to Cite
O’BRIEN, P. (2011), Reaching the U.S. Public through Their Patriotism, Pastors, and Pockets. Conservation Biology, 25: 1108–1111. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01781.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
- 2010. The plundered planet: why we must—and how we can—manage nature for global prosperity. Oxford University Press, New York .
- 2006. Whose freedom? The battle over America's most important idea. Penguin Group, New York .
- 2010. The political mind: why you can't understand 21st-century American politics with an 18th-century brain. Penguin, New York .
- 2011. A link between climate change and Joplin tornadoes? Never! The Washington Post 23 May (http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/a-link-between-climate-change-and-joplin-tornadoes-never/2011/05/23/AFrVC49G_story.html).
- 2011. The haves and the have nots: a brief and idiosyncratic history of global inequality. Basic Books, New York .
- 2011. Building a better America—one wealth quintile at a time. Perspectives on Psychological Science 6:9–12. , and .
- Oxfam International. 2011. Growing a better future: food justice in a resource constrained world. Oxfam International, Oxford , United Kingdom. Available from http://www.oxfam.org/en/grow/reports/growing-better-future (accessed July 2011).
- Pew Research Center. 2002. U.S. stands alone in its embrace of religion among wealthy nations. Pew Research Center, Washington , D.C. Available from http://pewglobal.org/2002/12/19/among-wealthy-nations/ (accessed May 2011).
- 2011. Ryan: Obama arguing over how to manage nation's decline. NationalJournal 16 May (http://www.nationaljournal.com/ryan-obama-arguing-over-how-to-manage-nation-s-decline-20110516).
- 2007. The political brain: the role of emotions in deciding the fate of the nation. Public Affairs, New York .
- World Economic Forum. 2011. Global risks 2011. 6th edition. Available from http://riskreport.weforum.org/ (accessed June 2011).