Special Section Essay
Competing Cultures of Conservation
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1098–1102, December 2011
How to Cite
HARDIN, R. (2011), Competing Cultures of Conservation. Conservation Biology, 25: 1098–1102. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01787.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
- 2009. Celebrity and the environment. Zed Books, London .
- 2002. Rewilding statement. Available from http://www.lucasfoglia.com/#statement (accessed July 2011).
- 1976 (1913). Our southern highlanders. University of Tennessee Press, Knoxville .
- 2000. Here comes the flood: oh brother where art thou? Not coming to a theater near you. Available from http://notcoming.com/2000s/evan.php (accessed May 2011).
- 2001. Prodigal summer. Harper-Collins, New York .
- 1922. Public opinion. Harcourt, Brace , New York .
- 2010. Natural Saints: how people of faith are working to save God's Earth. Oxford University Press, Oxford , United Kingdom.
- 1992 (1900; 1891). James Mooney's history, myths, and sacred formulas of the Cherokees. Bright Mountain Books, Fairview , North Carolina . , and .
- 2003. Dominion: the power of man, the suffering of animals, and the call to mercy. St. Martin's Griffin, New York .