Special Section Essay
Climate Change, Connectivity, and Conservation Success
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1139–1142, December 2011
How to Cite
HANNAH, L. (2011), Climate Change, Connectivity, and Conservation Success. Conservation Biology, 25: 1139–1142. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01788.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
- 2008. Forks in the road: choices in procedures for designing wildland linkages. Conservation Biology 22:836–851. , , and .
- 2001. Range shifts and adaptive responses to Quaternary climate change. Science 292:673–679. , and .
- 2007. Protected area needs in a changing climate. Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment 5:131–138. , , , , , , , and .
- 2003. Buying time: a user's manual for building resistance and resilience to climate change in natural systems. World Wildlife Fund, Washington , D.C. Available from http://assets.panda.org/downloads/buyingtime_unfe.pdf (accessed July 2011). , , and .
- 2009. Biodiversity management in the face of climate change: a review of 22 years of recommendations. Biological Conservation 142:14–32. , and .
- 2008. Assisted colonization and rapid climate change. Science 321:345–346. , , , , , , and .
- 2008. Predicting extinction risks under climate change: coupling stochastic population models with dynamic bioclimatic habitat models. Biology Letters 4:560–563. , , , , , , , , and .
- 2009. A review of climate-change adaptation strategies for wildlife management and biodiversity conservation. Conservation Biology 23:1080–1089. , , and .
- 2007. A framework for debate of assisted migration in an era of climate change. Conservation Biology 21:297–302. , , and .
- 1985. The greenhouse-effect and nature reserves. BioScience 35:707–717. , and .
- 1992. Global warming and biological diversity. Yale University Press, London . , and .
- 2008. Optimizing dispersal corridors for the Cape proteaceae using network flow. Ecological Applications 18:1200–1211. , , , and .
- 2002. A conceptual model for conservation planning based on landscape species requirements. Landscape and Urban Planning 58:41–56. , , , , and .
- 2001. Conservation biology: a displacement behavior for academia? Conservation Biology 15:1–3. , , and .
- 2001. Dissimilarity analyses of late-Quaternary vegetation and climate in eastern North America. Ecology 82:3346–3362. , , and .
- 2005. Planning for climate change: identifying minimum-dispersal corridors for the Cape proteaceae. Conservation Biology 19:1063–1074. , , , , , , , , and .