Northward Shifts of the Distributions of Spanish Reptiles in Association with Climate Change
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 278–283, April 2012
How to Cite
MORENO-RUEDA, G., PLEGUEZUELOS, J. M., PIZARRO, M. and MONTORI, A. (2012), Northward Shifts of the Distributions of Spanish Reptiles in Association with Climate Change. Conservation Biology, 26: 278–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01793.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Paper submitted February 3, 2011; revised manuscript accepted August 4, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!