Eliciting Expert Knowledge in Conservation Science
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
©2011 Australian Governmemt Conservation Biology©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 29–38, February 2012
How to Cite
MARTIN, T. G., BURGMAN, M. A., FIDLER, F., KUHNERT, P. M., LOW-CHOY, S., MCBRIDE, M. and MENGERSEN, K. (2012), Eliciting Expert Knowledge in Conservation Science. Conservation Biology, 26: 29–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01806.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Paper submitted July 18, 2011; revised manuscript accepted October 6, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!