A Single Avian Conservation Theme, Three Distinct Flight Paths
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2012
©2011 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 192–194, February 2012
How to Cite
Oren, D. C. (2012), A Single Avian Conservation Theme, Three Distinct Flight Paths. Conservation Biology, 26: 192–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01809.x
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2012
- 2006. Multiple Allee effects and population management. Trends in Ecology & Evolution 22:185–191. , , and .
- 2007. The 2007 WatchList for United States birds. American Birds 61:18–25. , , , , and .
- 2007. Shortcuts for biodiversity conservation planning: the effectiveness of surrogates. Annual Review of Ecology, Evolution, and Systematics 38:713–737. , and .