Use of DNA Barcoding to Reveal Species Composition of Convenience Seafood
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 367–371, April 2012
How to Cite
HUXLEY-JONES, E., SHAW, J. L. A., FLETCHER, C., PARNELL, J. and WATTS, P. C. (2012), Use of DNA Barcoding to Reveal Species Composition of Convenience Seafood. Conservation Biology, 26: 367–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01813.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Paper submitted July 4, 2011; revised manuscript accepted October 1, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!