Conservation Practice and Policy
Ecological Metrics of Biomass Removed by Three Methods of Purse-Seine Fishing for Tunas in the Eastern Tropical Pacific Ocean
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 248–256, April 2012
How to Cite
GERRODETTE, T., OLSON, R., REILLY, S., WATTERS, G. and PERRIN, W. (2012), Ecological Metrics of Biomass Removed by Three Methods of Purse-Seine Fishing for Tunas in the Eastern Tropical Pacific Ocean. Conservation Biology, 26: 248–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01817.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Paper submitted March 8, 2011; revised manuscript accepted September 23, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!