Effects of Matrix Characteristics and Interpatch Distance on Functional Connectivity in Fragmented Temperate Rainforests
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 238–247, April 2012
How to Cite
MAGRACH, A., LARRINAGA, A. R. and SANTAMARÍA, L. (2012), Effects of Matrix Characteristics and Interpatch Distance on Functional Connectivity in Fragmented Temperate Rainforests. Conservation Biology, 26: 238–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01818.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Paper submitted July 15, 2010; revised manuscript accepted October 2, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!