Effects of Matrix Characteristics and Interpatch Distance on Functional Connectivity in Fragmented Temperate Rainforests
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 238–247, April 2012
How to Cite
MAGRACH, A., LARRINAGA, A. R. and SANTAMARÍA, L. (2012), Effects of Matrix Characteristics and Interpatch Distance on Functional Connectivity in Fragmented Temperate Rainforests. Conservation Biology, 26: 238–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2011.01818.x
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
- Paper submitted July 15, 2010; revised manuscript accepted October 2, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!