Effects of Vulture Declines on Facultative Scavengers and Potential Implications for Mammalian Disease Transmission
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 453–460, June 2012
How to Cite
OGADA, D. L., TORCHIN, M. E., KINNAIRD, M. F. and EZENWA, V. O. (2012), Effects of Vulture Declines on Facultative Scavengers and Potential Implications for Mammalian Disease Transmission. Conservation Biology, 26: 453–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01827.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Paper submitted April 11, 2011; revised manuscript accepted November 1, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!