Use of Data on Avian Demographics and Site Persistence during Overwintering to Assess Quality of Restored Riparian Habitat
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 482–492, June 2012
How to Cite
LATTA, S. C., HOWELL, C. A., DETTLING, M. D. and CORMIER, R. L. (2012), Use of Data on Avian Demographics and Site Persistence during Overwintering to Assess Quality of Restored Riparian Habitat. Conservation Biology, 26: 482–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01828.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Paper submitted April 1, 2011; revised manuscript accepted October 28, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!