Effects of River-Flow Regulation on Anuran Occupancy and Abundance in Riparian Zones
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 504–512, June 2012
How to Cite
ESKEW, E. A., PRICE, S. J. and DORCAS, M. E. (2012), Effects of River-Flow Regulation on Anuran Occupancy and Abundance in Riparian Zones. Conservation Biology, 26: 504–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01842.x
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
- Paper submitted June 18, 2011; revised manuscript accepted September 31, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!